The Lost Rose Forest RP

AngryChicken14

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 14, 2012
The Lost Rose Forest
A dark summer night, you're wondering the woods when you come across a rose. The rose is red blood. You see it glows with power. You look at the ground and see vines around you. A girl comes out with red blood eyes and looks at you. You see her dark shady hair with mist around her. Can you handle the fear in your body of wonder. Will you join the forest. Coming into the life that lives here all you can see is three animals around alone. Will you start the journey of hiding from Darkus the Firenot. Helping defend the life lost of the rose forest.

I am Rose. I've protected the rose with my life for seven years. I need warriors and allies to protect the rose. I am only 14 but doesn't mean I'm not strong to carry on. Help is needed with me. Will you Help? I only live with my three animals. A hawk named knight. A wolf named star. And a lion named Resen.

Rules:

1. Please Keep It PG
  2. Be Nice
  3. No Controlling other characters
  4. You must obey me (Rose)
  5. Cant kill others

Ranks:
  • Leader: Taken
  • Hunters: Needed
  • Healers: Needed
  • Warriors: Needed
  • Explorers: Needed

If you join the Lost Rose Forest please copy and paste this:

Name:
Skill/Power:
Appearance:

You can only have three pets such as:

Wolf
Griffin
Hawk
Dragon (Small Dragon like 5 feet)
Lion
Bear
Wolverine
Raven

Enemies:

Darkus- Powerful ruler of the dark realm (Out of the Lost Rose Forest)

Firenots- They hide underground and can feel vibrations( Best way to avoid them is climb through trees) weak to water

Darklings- out mostly during the night- very weak to light

Elementas- They completely are everywhere usually very weak. (Most of them are fire-weak to water and dark- completely weak to air or light.

Plot: Rose is runninng from the Firenots. Rose looks back and shoots a firenot with a bow. Rose whistles and Resen comes and Rose jumps on Resens back and runs to the Lost Rose Forest. Rose has three wounds and is trying to heal them.......

Name: Raven
Skill/Power: Can control the weather
Appearance: Tall and slender with long, jet black hair. She dresses in all black and has a dark, mysterious look to her. Also wears a bandana
Pets: A Raven, Crow and Dragon

Name: Danica
Skill/Power: Is able to enhance or weaken the powers of others at her will
Appearance: Average height with long light brown hair. She dresses in simple, light clothing and wears a bandana all the time
Pets: Red Fox, Mackenzie Tundra Wolf and Dragon

Name: Adrianna
Skill/Power: Is able to absorb the power of someone around her and use it for herself
Appearance: Taller compared to the average 12 year old with long dirty blond hair. Dresses in a T-shirt and jeans most of the time and wears a bandana
Pets: Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Dragon

"Welcome Warriors," Rose. "Darkus and the firenots are preparing for war they've been very stealthy we need to be very strong and travel through the trees," Rose. Rose runs off to her den.

"Along time ago before my mother erased all my memory she was talking to my father and they said that Darkus was going to destroy them and my brothers and sisters unless they hid me and my two sisters. But Darkus killed my sisters and his off to search for me the rose protects us as long as it can Darkus gets stronger the more allies he gets and the more land he can find"

Name: Kai
Skill/Power: Can turn plants into her minions
Appearance: Tall and slender with short black hair just above her shoulders
Pets: A Lion named Pete

Back
Top Bottom