The loving moments between cats, dogs and our birds.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by TattooedKeeper3, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TattooedKeeper3

TattooedKeeper3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2013
    Plantersville, Tx
    I hope this is the right place for this thread. If not I will move it where it will needs to go.
    I have two outside cats that like to follow me around. They hang around the chicken coops. I wanted to start a thread where people could post cute stories of other animals being cute or loving around their poultry. I have chickens and ducks. My dogs do cute things around them or with them. My outside cats like to hang out in the coops just because.

Post cute pictures here of those loving or adorable moments as well as the things they do.
    This is Coon. He likes to sleep in what was supposed to be the nesting boxes. The Ladies decided to nest under them. He will be down there laying on the eggs asleep sometimes. [​IMG] He is a silly cat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TattooedKeeper3

TattooedKeeper3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2013
    Plantersville, Tx
    One of our outside cats chilling out while I check on the chickens and duck at night. He is on the ramp I made for the Perkins duck to get in and out of his duck pool on his own.
    [​IMG]

This was Aflac, the Perkins. One of the dogs is to his left and he was debating on chasing him off or not. He was a confused duck who thought he was a rooster. He was very protective over the 5 hens he was raised with. I got him from my Mother with 5 hens and a BR rooster.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by