The Mad Ramblings of a Cancer Patient!!

Coyote - I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. But it is good that they are moving fast and getting everything taken care of quickly. You will be in my prayers.

I love your attitude and sense of humor. I think you should keep a journal. Your first entry and title of this thread would make a good start. Who knows-it might make a best-seller one day. Also think the Dammit Doll is a GREAT idea. Go for it. Make some up while recovering and print up the poem. You could sell a million of them at the hospitals and doctors offices. Heck I'd like one just for the days I want to yell Dammit just because.

Prayer.jpg

Good morning ya'll. I get 2 hours to myself before I begin all the running around again. I want to thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers. Even though many of us walk different paths in life and in faith, I believe that there is but one true God/Goddess that we call by many different names. Even though my path has been more twisted than most, I believe that the Grand Puhbah is looking out for me.

I believe that everything put before us is a lesson to be learned. We don't always like what we are learning or how it is being taught but the outcome will help us grow closer to our true purpose.

I have a warped sense of humor, but many don't see is that I have a very sensitive spirit. A simple word or mean comment can cut me too the core. I put up walls to keep people at a distance only letting a very few see deep inside.

I know many folks here have had to deal with "Coyotes" when it comes to their chickens. Trust me, I do understand how you feel. But maybe you could learn about "Coyote" as I understand him. There is a very good webpage http://wolfs_moon.tripod.com/CoyoteTotem.html That tells some of "Magic" of the spirit of the crazy beast. The one that I am keeping very close to me at this time. The jokester, the clown. If you don't laugh, you will cry.

Ruth, I took your advice and openned up an old Blog that I had. Just never had time to keep it up. I'm going to post my ramblings there and spare ya'll over here. It's not much right now, I just copied and pasted my 2 previous posts from here. But if ya'll get an inkling to wander over and look it's over here http://coyotetracks.blogspot.com/

Gotta
run and get somethings done before the abuse of the day starts
barnie.gif

I just found this thread now. I'll be thinking of you. You can BEAT this! I remember February 3rd, 2007 (the day I was diagnosed with stage 4 burkitts lymphoma) like it was yesterday. Here I am almost 2 years later in remission.

A good attitude is half the battle!

You will love that port! It is so much better than getting an IV all the time. Although they do come up with reasons they still need to stick you. They like to say the heprin in the port interferes with certain tests.

Stay strong!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh, I was just going to suggest you start a blog to record all that's happening to you right now! Keep your chin up, hon, we will all be keeping you close in our hearts. So sorry you have to go through this.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Susan

Mi sister in law is going through chemo right now for breast cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
hugs.gif

The good thing about the hectic schedule is it doesn't leave you much time to obsess and worry; you're too busy just trying to keep track of all the doctors, appointments and everything else.

Good luck with everything!!!

Back
Top Bottom