The Marvolous Taste of a NC Summer - 8 oz Jar of CLOVER Jelly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, May 14, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I was suggested this flavor from Kim_NC (There is a recipe in the Recipe section of BYC) and I took off and ran with a bunch of flower jellies after that. Clover jelly is lightly flavored, leaving the soft impression of honey on your tongue. Reminds me a nice afternoon drinking tea sweetened with my favorite honey. Great as a simple addition to your morning toast, or is FULL of other wonderful uses.

Shipping is expensive due to weight, but if you purchase and combine an order here with something on my Etsy store, I can discount the shipping and ship all items together. Add more item from my store for only $1.75 per order. All come priority mail!

My store: http://biscottiqueen.etsy.com

Customer orders available! (This includes low sugar and no sugar versions of jam... which more flavors will be added in the next 2 weeks).

2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    This stuff is wonderful!!! It's like heaven on your tongue.

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I just got my honey suckle jelly (havent tried it yet) and the chocolate chip/toffee Biscotti you made.
    WOW you are a great chef the biscotti was some of the best I ever had. Just curious in the biscotti are you using organic ingredients or all natural? or a combo of both? either way it is delish I am just curious.

Thanks!! gonna have to order again as my sister took half of my biscotti last night after tasting it [​IMG]

4. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Quote:LMAO!!! Leave it to family to steal biscotti... I USED to always have a batch around to snack on until my family visits. I hope you love the jelly as much too!

I use all natural and organic... a mix of both because sometimes not all ingredients are available all year round you know? But I did use my free range duck eggs, organic milk and butter on yours! This is the best time of year to get the good stuff!!!!! [​IMG]

Thanks, greenfamilyfarms, do you make some too? I'm so frustrated my honeysuckle flowers are done blooming right now, and I have to wait on another round of honeysuckle jelly! The clover is a very close second with that nice taste of Honey to the tongue!!!

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Wow!!! Your etsy store is just wonderful. Everything is so unique and wonderful sounding. Im selling a pair of birds tomorrow and should have some loot to go shopping with. chat with you soon!

6. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    LOL , thank you MsBear! If your garden is doing as well I'm sure you'll have a ton to do something with soon too. I'm still waiting on salsa time!!! Mmmm... heriloom tomatoes and hot chilies... they just take forever! [​IMG]

I have finished but not listed some Blackberry and Strawberry jam, so that is available as well... this afternoon there will be a mix of strawberry and pineapple on the stove. [​IMG] Talk about the perfect banana split topper!!!! [​IMG] (IF my husband doesn't chomp down all the pineapple I was cutting up last night. [​IMG] )

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:LMAO!!! Leave it to family to steal biscotti... I USED to always have a batch around to snack on until my family visits. I hope you love the jelly as much too!

I use all natural and organic... a mix of both because sometimes not all ingredients are available all year round you know? But I did use my free range duck eggs, organic milk and butter on yours! This is the best time of year to get the good stuff!!!!! [​IMG]

Thanks, greenfamilyfarms, do you make some too? I'm so frustrated my honeysuckle flowers are done blooming right now, and I have to wait on another round of honeysuckle jelly! The clover is a very close second with that nice taste of Honey to the tongue!!!

that is perfect [​IMG] oh yes the jam is gonna get cracked open this Sat. as I am having family over for breakfast [​IMG] Biscotti didnt last long, as I scarfed down the last piece while hiding from my ds yesterday [​IMG]

really they are fantaastic! I so want some bags too, next time....

8. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    The bags are perfect for the biscotti on the road... helps you sneak a couple into startbucks! [​IMG]

Actually I did used to supply a coffee shop way back when, this economy sent them under though... so sad, they carried the BEST biscotti!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by