The Misadventures of Ms. Tiny the Terror and friends

silver1313

Songster
8 Years
Jun 5, 2011
Gettysburg, PA
Tiny is a Serama that came to us by way of a mini chicken swap at the home of another BYCer... she was born around the end of July this year and we adopted her in September... I named her Tiny for obvious reasons and she became Tiny the Terror for reasons that will become obvious along the way ...

This is tiny as she hops and flies around when allowed to get out of her box home every evening

And this is tiny taking one of numerous evening baths

MR TIny was beng a teror tonight. HE WoULD not stay out of my snack bowl or off my pc !!!I threatened to turm him into stew he was so naughty. BUt I got my payback lol
Daffy took two fying leaps trying ot get into the basket/swing with Tiny but kept missing the mark by just a little. So me being the nice momma that I am I put him right in with TIny ... which needless to say Tiny DID NOT approve of..but they are cute sitting in there together - dontcha think?

As you can tell from the look tiny is givng Daffy and his body language his so not liking this... they are some what settling down i there together at this point but then again they are both chattering away lol
OOPS as I spoke tiny hoppd down out of the basket and s lookingup and fussing at Daffy. Guess Tiny is sleeping with Momma tonight lol have a one til next time !

A Tiny Halloween

Tiny the terror got to go out chick or treating at halloween and amused the people who did get to meet her ... These pics are of tiny in her halloween cfhick or treat basket with her favorite blue terry cloth towel to keep her nice and warm ..

Talk about trying to stink eye someone on halloween lol

On her chick or treat outing tiny got herself 2 tootsie rolls (which she did not eat) and shared my unsalted pretzels .. albeit it unwillingly on my part.
To add to the misadventure of halloween , someone - one of the children... left a long halloween wig in my room without me knowing it... so Ms Tiny decides sometime the next morning that this is something she CANNOT resist playing with ..
I come home to poor tiny tangled in hairs..she even has them wrapped around her tongue ... I carefully untangle and cut all the hair off her as best I can and patiently wait hoping the rest will come out on its own... thankfully it did and Tiny spit out little bits of hair for two or three days .... crazy curious chicken !!!

Yes she is ... tonight we have had the misadventure with baby chicks ... first tiny wanted to crawl in and mother them ,.... then she decided they were the enemy and need to be out of her room lol ... she hops around everytime she here's the stronger of the two weak one chirp ....Also she stole half of my DS apple and tried to take my lemonade ... last but not least she stole not one but two cookies and gobbled them down before DS could take them back from her ..... you cannot snack or drink around her AT ALL anymore !!!

Her tail is bigger than her body!
lol.png

Tiny Visits

Today's tiny adventure consisted of a run away tiny disappearing ... My dear MIL heard her chirping but did not see her anywhere in the bedroom. She shrugged it off and figured Tiny was just hiding in her box... Dear MIL goes about her day like usual then suddenly she hears tiny peeping a lot louder than usual .. and she is in the front of the house away from the bedrooms... So naturally she gets up to come see what is going on .... and runs into Tiny in the kitchen.. pecking at cabinet doors lol .When tiny sees her she walks over like this is perfectly normal and chirps to be picked up ...
My dear MIL takes her back to our room and puts her in her basket/swing and leaves her.. Tiny stays there until we get home and I feed her again ... and MIL tells me of the tiny visiting the front of the house ... guess her box needs a top or im gonna have to start leaving her in the basket/swing... she finds it soothing to roost and rock there... She has never left the bedroom before and usually is happy to hop around the bed and peep in at daffy the rooster and chirp at him thru the wire ( he is a semi recent acquirement and is in a seperate big box with a wire lid on it ) But i guess she got lonely and went hunting for more people ... she has been stuck to me since we got back in ... lol crazy chicken

Back
Top Bottom