The moderators here are great!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheDuckCrew, Feb 23, 2009.

1. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    when i first joined this forum, i was a little upset at all the rules here that were really inforced. i didn't realize it was a good thing until a visited a different forum i joined awhile back. all the people there are really helpful, but no rules are really inforced and its not that great of a place. then i came back here, and i was hit with a "wow, they are really good" kinda thing. so GOOD JOB MODERATORS!! keep it up!! [​IMG]

2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Yep. All the gaming forums I saw, the peeps there were cussing left and right! And a lot of other stuff too... Glad I found this place!

3. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    I know what you mean. When I'm here I kinda forget that I'm online with a ton of strangers....I feel like this is my extended family, and that has a lot to do with the mods and them keeping this such a family friendly site. I think I'd like to believe that the scumbags of the internet universe wouldn't want anything to do with this site because of the greats mods....Keep up the good work!!!

4. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    yeah, i'm glad i found this place too. at first i was a little mad because of how tight their rules where, but i didn't realize how wonderful they make this site. i think it took a bad example to realize how good it is here. [​IMG]

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    [​IMG]

6. TheDuckCrew

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    terrie, you're awesome! i'm still sorry about that fight before, i hope i can make it up to you somehow someday.

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    It's already forgotten.
    I am glad you are happy here. [​IMG]

8. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Quote:Ditto! Heck, I'm even cleaning up my potty mouth in RL, too!

OK... mostly. [​IMG]

9. dave_Cash69

dave_Cash69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    haha i have a potty mouth too.
    [​IMG]
    not on here, though

10. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated, especially when it's been a difficult day in Moderation Land. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by