The Moonshiner's Leghorns

The Moonshiner

Legendary Leghorns
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
View attachment 2875892

You do realize that there are YouTube channels out there that have hundreds of thousands of subscribers, generate business from the channel, and yet never show their face?
You should know by now i don't care about the business aspect.
I know some have thousands of followers. And I have no doubt my dumb @SS would have many.
I've watched reality TV. People flock to the weirdos.

The Moonshiner

Legendary Leghorns
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
20211023_175910.jpg

Miami Leghorn

Crowing
7 Years
May 7, 2014
florida
You should know by now i don't care about the business aspect.
I know some have thousands of followers. And I have no doubt my dumb @SS would have many.
I've watched reality TV. People flock to the weirdos.
I respect the hustle.

giphy (3).gif

BUT it would be nice to have those varities that are prevalent overseas here in the States.
I know you're not looking for fame fortune and glory.I know for you it's much deeper than that.
It would be great though, if Leghorns had someone here representing them in a unique light.

The Moonshiner

Legendary Leghorns
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
I respect the hustle.

View attachment 2876281
BUT it would be nice to have those varities that are prevalent overseas here in the States.
I know you're not looking for fame fortune and glory.I know for you it's much deeper than that.
It would be great though, if Leghorns had someone here representing them in a unique light.
soon-grasshopper-you-will-be-familiar-in-the-ways-of-burn.jpg

JacinLarkwell

Crossing the Road
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
I thought about giving an update about what's going on, what's been going on and what will be going on in the near future here but it has dawned on me I don't hear much about what's going on with many of you.
So what say you? What's been going on in your alls bird world?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2021-chick-order.1448090/

This is mainly a diary apart from a few things (half think I should start a thread for my turkey, but I k ow that will be poorly received), and I've had to deal with the teen boys trapped in my grown @$$ neighbor's bodies.

WallyG74

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Mar 7, 2020
Meridian, MS
Since you asked… I kinda already said in an earlier thread, but I’m waiting on my banty Cochins to reach maturity to see what I’ve got to work with. Also waiting for a particular breeder to run their next add in the market bulletin. I know I’m gonna need more birds. I’ll start with the newbie black/blue/splash combo and try not to screw that up. If things go well I may have to start my own little chicken thread. 🤞

Top Bottom