The Most Funny Chicken Contest! :)

chickens are great 12

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 5, 2011
Hey! If you think your chicken is funny, post a picture of he or her and say why she or he's funny!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I have funny pictures if you are looking for that!
big_smile.png

She looks bout ready to kill me!
lol.png

80445_102_1434.jpg

Preening!
80445_102_1269.jpg

Fluffy butt!!
80445_102_1266.jpg

EVIL! RUN!
80445_102_1238.jpg

Someone wants a stroller ride!
80445_102_1184.jpg

Haha!!! That is so funny and cute! I love the one with the one with the "Evil Run!"
smile.png
Haha! Also I love the stroller picture
smile.png
funny pictures!

Here's our SUPERMODEL Ethel....................
she's a NN
and she's only about 2months old
she also is the lone survivor out of 4NN....
so......she's kinda special!
bun.gif

60664_201108191121071.jpg

(sorry for the quality of this picture....taken with cell phone)

Here is my crazy chickie babies. They all crept into a little fuzzy ball in my hands when they got out of the mailbox.
clap.gif
They couldn't go 10 seconds without each other! Can't wait to get my new babies!!

I dont have a pictue of my hen (name: Red) in action but she loves to come in my house, and jump on the kichen counter and eat all my fruits and veggies! If I come in the room when she's in action sometimes she'll jump down to get away with it. Here is a picture of her not in action. I'll try to get one of her stealing my food, when I do I'll make sure to post it here!

I dont have a picture of my one chicken milkieway, that I sadly dont have anymore, but one night I was on the way home from a show and I was in the back seat with her beside me in a dog carrier (before I had my chicken transportation crate). I opened the door to the cage and she walked out of the cage and layed down in my lap. She fell asleep and stayed like that until I got home!

Okay yesterday I was out holding some new chickens I got and salmon discovered that she likes to lay upside down in my arms. I didnt get a great picture, but here is the one I have and I also got a head shot of her so that you can kind of see what she looks like.

Back
Top Bottom