• Crested

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Duck Ladie

Duck Addict
7 Years
Feb 23, 2016
We all have a breed of duck that's our favorite. That we think is the most useful, but which breeds of duck sre the most liked? Let's see! Please vote, I've tried to list a bunch of breeds! Feel free to talk about your favorite breed and what you like about them too! Poll exspires May 12th! Vote for your favorite duck!

Last edited:
We all have a breed of duck that's our favorite. That we think is the most useful, but which breeds of duck sre the most liked? Let's see! Please vote, I've tried to list a bunch of breeds! Feel free to talk about your favorite breed and what you like about them too! Poll exspires May 12th! Vote for your favorite duck!

I like Pekins and welsh harlequins. My pekin was my favorite, and was the most personable. My welsh harlequinso areally beautiful aND fairly friendly too.

I like Pekins and welsh harlequins. My pekin was my favorite, and was the most personable. My welsh harlequinso areally beautiful aND fairly friendly too.
We had some pekins once, they're pretty nice. Though it was just about impossible to catch the boy.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to go with Runners. My runner Liliuokalani is the sweetest little thing! It's so hard to pick just one breed, though!!! I also love Welsh Harlequins and Khaki Campbells- I love them all!

I'm going to have to go with Runners. My runner Liliuokalani is the sweetest little thing! It's so hard to pick just one breed, though!!! I also love Welsh Harlequins and Khaki Campbells- I love them all!

Long name for a duck!!! How do you pronounce it?! Haha I have 2 runners, completely adorable, but my magpie MoonMoon is my baby! So sweet!

Lily (accent on the last syllable) - oo - o (long O) - ku (short u) - loni (short O, i is pronounced like long E)
Sorry, but I was never very good at pronunciation keys! She is named after the Hawaiian Queen Liliuokalani.

By the way, your magpie is adorable!

Last edited:
Long name for a duck!!! How do you pronounce it?! Haha I have 2 runners, completely adorable, but my magpie MoonMoon is my baby! So sweet!
Yeah, runners are so entertaining. But Magpies are my favorite. My Magpie girl Cheri ( Cheri means darling in french) is such a dear. Though I think runners are my second fav.

Back
Top Bottom