The movie "UP"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Pavo Royale, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Pavo Royale

Pavo Royale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2009
    Gainesville, GA
    Any body seen it? I now have a young purple peahen named Kevin! Good to hear the mating calls again, though they were very distant. Decent movie if you are accustomed to the kid's stuff.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. fowlmood

fowlmood Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2009
    northern Michigan
    My daughter and I ejoyed it in the theater. I thought it was a cute movie. Kind of sad at times. We still talk about "Kevin".

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I have watched some of it.Cute movie.Sad the wife never made it to her dream place and could not have kids.

4. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    We watched it I found it to be a very enjoyable movie I have to agree with the sad at times

5. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    I LOVED it, my whole family did even though I am not *quite* in the age range for it anymore, LOL. We thought Kevin was awesome, the eyes were perfect. ^_^ Congrats on your new bird!

6. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    We have a kevin too, named by my son when she hatched. Luckily she turned out to be a she.

7. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    This movie was one of the best CGI's Iv'e seen in a while, I love animation! I loved Kevin too when she pats Mr. Fredrickson on his head with her beak and then imitates him when he tells her to beat it. I did cry too in the beginning and when Mr. Fredrickson discovers that Ellie, his wife, did get to go on an adventure with him. I loved the movie so much I bought it, and that says a lot.

8. the Old Rebel

the Old Rebel Rest in Peace -2011

May 12, 2007
    Hendersonville NC
    Haven't seen it yet, but now I think it is a must. Y'all have my curiosity piqued.

9. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    We don't have a Kevin, but we do have a (slightly taller and skinnier) "Doug"![​IMG]

10. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I liked that movie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by