The Natural History of the Chicken on TV tonight

Renee

Songster
11 Years
May 7, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Hi gang,
There's a documentary on at 10 pm tonight in Southern California on KOCE called 'The Natural History of the Chicken". I have not seen it yet, but it sounds interesting.

Renee

What channel is You Tube? Down here in Georgia I don't think we get that one. Everyone watch it so it will go nationally sometime.
Have a good Hatch!

thanks for the link.
smile.png

It is on DVD and you can get it through PBS.org. It is funny in parts, like the lady in Florida with the pet Silkie Roo that she takes swimming with her in her pool, and the man that does the rooster calls. I've seen it several times, and even borrowed a copy from my local library.

I think it was entertaining, but I almost felt there was a tongue-in-cheek mocking of some chicken owners eccentricity.

It should be updated with more examples of urban chicken owners and some coverage of the amazing group we have at BYC!!!

Yep, the PBS home video was a Christmas present last year and a wonderful gift from my daughter....enjoy everyone...

bigzio

Quote:
It is on the internet, a website with alot of clips and movies if you look at post #2 there is a link just click on the blue words. You might have to search for it by name in their search engine.

Back
Top Bottom