The New England Bantam Club Fall Show November 21, 2010

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by usschicago1, Aug 21, 2010.

1. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Sorry I know This Thread is a Little Pre-mature but in the coming weeks ill have more information. (Next friday all the info will be posted
    The NEBC Is Trying to re-gain its foothold in being as great as a club as it used to be, we want your help and attend.
    Heres what we have so far
    New England Bantam Club Fall Poultry Show at the Middleboro National Guard Armory Middleboro,MA on Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any Questions Pleae Pm Me or On this thread, also we need VOLUNTEERS, please pm me if you interested to help

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  2. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    *No Interest* [​IMG]

3. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Mark, the title mentions November 11 as the date. Isn't it the 21st?

I'm hoping to showa few assuming I don't have naked molting birds. Several are starting now. Hopefully they'll come into condition at the right time.

4. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I'll be away deer hunting from the 20th through Thanksgiving.

5. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:Yes Ahaha i did it again ![​IMG]
    Thank You [​IMG]

6. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:Have Fun [​IMG]

7. chickhopeful12

chickhopeful12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    CT
    Hi Mark,

Remember, I offered to help out. I can't wait! Do they also sell bantams at this show or just strictly show?[​IMG] Thanks!

8. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:Yes They Do Sell Bantams at the show. You have to be an Exhibitor to sell them but anyone can buy them :) My NPIP Expires November 4th i need to call this week!

9. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Okay Everyone These are my notes from the Show Board meeting:

Last year we had 600 birds I believe, for the NEBC to make a profit we need to have a little more than that. Lets hope the economy doesnt effect chickens too much

Anyone interested in a Showbook ad let me know via pm! Its $10 1/4 page $20.00 1/2 Page and $30.00 for a full page! Also any donations or sponsorships gets there name in the show book [​IMG]

What there will be !
    Raffles ! ( There will be items and poultry in this)
    Silent Auction Lots of birds there being auctioned off. Proceeds go to the NEBC. Anyone can donate a bird too!

Juniors ! I hear there will be some pretty cool prizes [​IMG]

Sale Coops Price has been raised, but remember this is lower than a lot of local shows. $5 for one hole (can hold up to six bantams or a trio of LF unless visibly uncomfortable) Or $10 for 3 Holes.

Food We will have some GREAT food there as usual! A very nice kitchen. Anyone want to make a food donation please PM Me.

Coop Out Last year we had people coop out early. ANYONE who coops out early without letting a club representative know will loose any prized they win and could not be allowed back to future shows. This is a liability to the club.

So who wants some fun!

10. usschicago1

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Also wanted to add a had a few people who offered to volunteer. You will be getting a Pm soon ! Thank you ! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by