The New House - PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Apr 26, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Here we go:

The front entrance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The living room:

[​IMG]

The View:

Chicken houses
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Great looking place Debi. Looks like there is plenty of room for animals. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

I wanted to post more, but there is still alot that needs to be removed from the land this week. At least I was able to get these! The house is painted and the carpet installed. Just waiting for the trash removal!

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I missed something some where! You are getting a new house?! I am soooo jealous but very happy for you~! I would really like to see more pics, it looks fantastic! Congrats to you!

5. debilorrah

Quote:We rent, but yes a new place. 2.5 fully fenced acres, 3 bd, 2 ba, ceiling fans in every room including the kitchen, a chicken house already there and one that needs mild modifications to it and a third we will modify for breeding. Really quiet area! We were teasing my stepdaughter, who is almost 20, that now she can go play in the street!

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:We rent, but yes a new place. 2.5 fully fenced acres, 3 bd, 2 ba, ceiling fans in every room including the kitchen, a chicken house already there and one that needs mild modifications to it and a third we will modify for breeding. Really quiet area! We were teasing my stepdaughter, who is almost 20, that now she can go play in the street!

That sounds so perfect.
    [​IMG]

7. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    awww debi it looks amazing!! can't wait to see pics of you and your animals all moved in! it looks so perfect. congrats!

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You deserve this. Congratulations. You are really in the desert, just like us.

I so wish I had 2.5 acres. I'm so green....

9. Wow, I had no idea you lived out in the desert! It looks great and really dusty! I need a drink just looking at it! [​IMG]

*passes you a glass of iced tea*

10. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Beautiful mountains in the background!!! What state is that?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by