The NEW Wyandotte Official thread.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by BCBrian, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCBrian

BCBrian Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2010
    Just when I started to actually learn something - I see the old Wyandotte thread gets locked. [​IMG]

I think we learn the most when we are exposed to REAL opinions.

Not from endless "They are beautiful" comments.

But rather, from actual debate, reading strongly held opinions, and getting a feel for the truth, from reading the normal give and take that happens with spirited discussion and debate.

I think it's too bad the thread got locked. I guess someone must have complained.

I find that sad - and petty.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. LadyinRed

LadyinRed Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Stuff happens. You do know they will probably lock this too like they did with the new maran's thread?

Sure enough it happened right as I needed to ask a question.. Do any of you Wyandotte fans know of a breeder or two in TN that raise partridge? I told a chicken raising friend I would try to find him a rooster for his girls. He has no computer and just gave me three of the cutest sebrights. [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

From the BYC rules:

* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BackYardChickens staff member.

Terrie Lacy closed the other thread "for review". Can we please be patient?​

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by