The Nolan Household Zoo!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by MuscoviesBeta, Jun 5, 2011.

1. MuscoviesBeta

MuscoviesBeta Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    Bean: I hereby call to order the first ever meeting of the Nolan Family Zoo, as oldest pet in the house, I Bean, short for Beanald Jones Nolan, an unknown, but regal dog breed, shall become the president of this fine establishment. In this meeting we will talk about the new pets, chickens and hamsters, most of all the chickens. Never, since Igui have I seen such loud messy salmonella carrying creatures inhabit this house, but the small owner likes them and therefore we will treat them with respect and kindness.

Cleopatra: OBJECTION! I, Cleopatra, most beautiful rabbit on the Nile, object to treating intruders with anything but hostility, they take my inside cage and scratch and throw our shavings about and while we graciously let them reside in our inside cage they peck at our noses when we take shelter there in a storm, these rude creatures should not be allowed to continue this aggresive behavior, I shall put them in their place.

Pedigree: Cleopatra, my wonderful sister, I disagree they were only two weeks old when they misbehaved and pecked us, last time they visited our outdoor enclosure they were quite well behaved.

Cleopatra: They ate our corn, OUR CORN!

Einstein: Order, order! As Vice President and second oldest pet, I say we take a vote, all in favor of being nice to the chickens say "Aye".

Bean, Pedigree, Einstein: Aye.

Einstein: All against say "Nay"

Cleopatra: NAY!

Bean: The chicks stay!

And so, the first meeting closes, battle lines have been drawn. Cleopatra bitterly fights against the chicks while the others calmly sat no, what will happen in the next exciting meeting of The Nolan Household Zoo!

2. MikasGirl

MikasGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Coos Bay, OR
    Haha, I highly enjoyed reading this. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by