The Official BYC BOOKCLUB!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by melovefrench, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melovefrench

melovefrench Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    g, j & f!
    Hey! I LOVE reading and didn't think that there's a BYC bookclub?? Well let's make one! Here we talk about what EVER books we want, what we've liked, what we're reading and what we want to read! NOT including BYC posts LOL, books only!

***RULES******
    No inappropriate book themes!
    Stay on topic!
    Of course, all byc rules apply.

:-~Members~-:

iluvsedward
    animalloverabh
    awesomefowl
    Cats Critters
    Nate17
    duckluv
    sassymygirl
    vmdanielsen
    usschicago1
    77horses
    Tanichca- "The Reader" [​IMG]
    The Chickens' Maid
    SmartyChick
    muddyhorse

Let's talk!

I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows!!!!! Anybody read that one?

UPDATE AS OF 1/5/11! I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO MANAGE THIS OBVIOUSLY SO NOW YOU MUST PM ME TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST! SO PM ME! PM ME! PM ME! AND PLUS I FINISHED HARRY POTTER AND AM READING LOTS OF BOOKS... TOO MANY TO NAME (TANICHCA [​IMG]) AND I HAVE A NEW THING FOR TALKING IN CAPS! THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    no never read that but I you can guess what I have read......

3. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

can i join? [​IMG] i havent read that book yet, but i am currently reading Born To Run, by Mickhel (sp?) Muporgo.

iluvedward - tell us! [​IMG]

4. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

She's probably read Twilight--[​IMG]

5. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows!!!!! Anybody read that one?

Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens​

6. melovefrench

Nov 27, 2010
    g, j & f!
    Quote:lol i think she was joking cuz of her obvious appearance [​IMG] i added a member list to the post! ill add all of you.

7. melovefrench

Nov 27, 2010
    g, j & f!
    Quote:Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens

ive heard about that... do you like it?

8. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

Quote:lol i think she was joking cuz of her obvious appearance [​IMG] i added a member list to the post! ill add all of you.

yeah it was a joke.. lol
    and thank you! [​IMG]

9. melovefrench

Nov 27, 2010
    g, j & f!

yeah it was a joke.. lol
    and thank you! [​IMG]

OH lol [​IMG] Born to run? heard the expression but not the book. is there a link you can send me about it? or you could just tell me about it [​IMG]

10. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Quote:Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens

ive heard about that... do you like it?

Great Expectations? It is so far okay but it is not the best. Normally if I feel like it I can read a novel or two a day, Great Expectations is only 380 pages and I have been reading it for about 3 days and am only on page 216 [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by