The Official BYC BOOKCLUB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melovefrench

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
g, j & f!
Hey! I LOVE reading and didn't think that there's a BYC bookclub?? Well let's make one! Here we talk about what EVER books we want, what we've liked, what we're reading and what we want to read! NOT including BYC posts LOL, books only!

***RULES******
No inappropriate book themes!
Stay on topic!
Of course, all byc rules apply.

:-~Members~-:

iluvsedward
animalloverabh
awesomefowl
Cats Critters
Nate17
duckluv
sassymygirl
vmdanielsen
usschicago1
77horses
Tanichca- "The Reader"
tongue.png

The Chickens' Maid
SmartyChick
muddyhorse

Let's talk!

I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows!!!!! Anybody read that one?

UPDATE AS OF 1/5/11! I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO MANAGE THIS OBVIOUSLY SO NOW YOU MUST PM ME TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST! SO PM ME! PM ME! PM ME! AND PLUS I FINISHED HARRY POTTER AND AM READING LOTS OF BOOKS... TOO MANY TO NAME (TANICHCA
tongue.png
) AND I HAVE A NEW THING FOR TALKING IN CAPS! THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows!!!!! Anybody read that one?

Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens​

Quote:
lol i think she was joking cuz of her obvious appearance
tongue.png
i added a member list to the post! ill add all of you.

Quote:
Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens

ive heard about that... do you like it?

Quote:
lol i think she was joking cuz of her obvious appearance
tongue.png
i added a member list to the post! ill add all of you.

yeah it was a joke.. lol
and thank you!
wee.gif

OH lol
hide.gif
Born to run? heard the expression but not the book. is there a link you can send me about it? or you could just tell me about it
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yep have read it but out of the series I like the 3rd the best, I am currently reading Great Expectations By: Charles Dickens

ive heard about that... do you like it?

Great Expectations? It is so far okay but it is not the best. Normally if I feel like it I can read a novel or two a day, Great Expectations is only 380 pages and I have been reading it for about 3 days and am only on page 216
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom