The Angry Hen

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Dec 17, 2016
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Hey Everybody,

Welcome to the TOFS. This series is dedicated to the most devoted Faverolle keepers. Do you have one, two, three or more Faverolles? Well this is the right place for ya!

Any variety of Faverolle is welcome. You might just get a bonus point for something rare. But any Faverolles entered will make this contest so hard for the judge(s), as I think any Faverolle is pretty. Speaking of which when it comes to judging:

The birds entered will be judged by generous backgrounds and well kept birds.

Advertisement: (Roosters and hens are both allowed! Please enter the minimum of one Faverolle and maximum of four Faverolle' per person. Please try to stay under four, but feel free to enter four is that's your destiny).

Resume:

Would you appreciate being a judge? I will have MAX three judges along with me. Please remark below on whether you'd like to be a judge. (Judges will form a PM with each other. Me being the creator. Each judge will say their opinion on which Faverolle they like. If one Faverolle gets two votes, they'll be the winner. If the judges all have different opinions, but compromise to agree on one particular Faverolle, we will announce the winner).

This is called a series for a particular reason, I will have more! This is just volume one of the series. You realize I will make this contest, announce who wins, and any new comer won't get the chance to enter just because I called off the contest before they joined? This is the reason to why this is the TOF(SERIES).

Please note that ALL rules apply. No inappropriate images, no swearing as in inappropriate words, all shall get along and not argue, if you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM. Note that anyone breaking these particular rules will be told about to the MOD's and will be reported. Thank you.

TOFS, volume number one, will end November 14th. That should give plenty time to take photos, tell friends to enter (suggest), that stuff.

Faverolles may be entered at ANY age. Any! So don't hide, please join! We would enjoy your acquaintance and would appreciate your entry.

Thank you for your time in reading this thread, (and my rant... Ha ha) hope to see your Faverolles! Have a nice evening, and God bless.

Best Regards Towards You And Yours,
-The Angry Hen

POST SCRIPT:

When viewing this thread, please read the whole thing and please vote. If you vote: "Nope, I Have Seen Better." I understand. But, please explain why you aren't hot on this series so I can make the next one better and know BYCers enjoy having this as a continual series. If you vote "Yup, Indeed I Do" like this series, then thank you. It's appreciated greatly. Bye for now.

EDIT: Faverolle cross breeds are welcome. As long as the chicken you enter has Faverolle genes.

Last edited:
Hello! Yes, Faverolle mixes do count. As long as it has Faverolle genes, it counts. Thank you! (I will edit that into the original post. ;)).

-K

Back
Top Bottom