The Unofficial Virtual Chicken Show! Ends October 1!!!!!

Pics
I’m Noelle Reagan from Native Colors Exotics in Wisconsin.
I’m advanced due to in person Poultry shows.
This is Boyd of Native colors he is a Wheaton frizzle serama and one of my tabletop and APA champs of 2019 when shown as a cockerel.
His date of hatch is 1/31/19 so I’ll enter him in the cockerel class here too since he’s not one year yet.
(What makes him super special is, he is a very goof co-parent and helps his hen raise babies he’s more protective than she is! I’ve even caught him sitting on eggs while she eats a few times -coincidental? Perhaps or warm? Maybe but he could just be a super good daddy too! As unlikely as that may be, I am choosing to believe that logic!) View attachment 2337187View attachment 2337711View attachment 2337713View attachment 2337714
Edit: I added a few more photos of Boyd as I thought a few different views may be helpful. The third picture is a double sanctioned serama show In Missouri in 2019, with serama expert and friend Jodi Forham (spelling?) judging and the Last photo is a promo pic of Boyd in 2019. On a side note, Boyd is from our original breeding stock for what we consider line 3 of our serama. We’ve looked the country over for the best possible bloodlines to add to our lines and found some from the four corners of the country and are very happy with our results. Boyd is a newer member of the Native Colors family, coming to us in March of 2019 from Becky Schultz in Oklahoma. The day Boyd landed in Wisconsin was a good day for our serama project. We love Boyd babies. We very selectively breed our birds (and We never breed birds that are related) so, to date, Boyd has less than ten chicks that he’s sired- all of which, he helped co-parent! So cute!
He is in!

View attachment 2333967
Advanced
Platinum, porcelain d’Uccle hen

She’s a fluffy, food driven little bird, (little is a loose term) and don’t look at her the wrong way, you’ll lose a fight with her for sure.
Oh my goodness. I'm dying of cuteness here. I've always wanted a Belgian bantam like that!

Trump had his own story thread, and could be in the Advanced Cock category, IMO. His Chick pics are really something special.
Thanks! It’s still there... had to change the name of the thread.. they said nothing political... the thread was never political... but those are the rules.. it is now... Meet my Chick!

Back
Top Bottom