The Unofficial Virtual Chicken Show! Ends October 1!!!!!

Pics
Hey everyone, today I saw an online poultry show and I thought I wanted to host one so here are the requirements:
-pick one of three categories to enter as Novice (it is your first show), Advanced (you have done a few but not much), Competitive (you do shows all the time and you're practically a pro)
- after that you will enter the picture as one of three subcategories based off of what you're doing:
- hen (over 6 months old)
- pullet (under 6 months old)
- rooster (over 6 months old)
- cockerels (under 6 months old)
- hatchlings (under 4 weeks old)
- chick (between 4 and 8 weeks old)

-the chick category does not have to be sexed as well as the hatchlings. If you have a chicken that is unsexed but you know the age we will put it in whatever category we need some in.
-you can caption your photo for bonus points
-you MUST put the name of the chicken, the age, your category (novice, advanced, and competitive), your subcategory (hen, rooster, pullet, etc.), and the breed example down below:

Novice- Hen- This is Cashew my 10-month-old Rhode Island red-
Cashew is looking in the dirt for worms
You can have up to five entries.
The contest ends on October 1st, 2020. To submit photos reply to this thread. The prizes for each category and subcategory will be announced soon!
Thanks and good luck!
I love you all so much! I wish I knew how to "respond to this thread" ?? I have a good looking Roo named Zipper, but getting a picture to you is above my computer skills. He's a winner in my heart and HE KNOWS IT. I will enjoy all the pictures shown. Excellent idea, excellent! ( I tried the "file" button...it worked!

NOVICE: never done this
Subcategory: Rooster, 1 year old (9/21/19)
Breed: unknown, a proud dad, a good, loving mom
"All is clear-release the girls. HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT CARRIES THE CROWN!

Attachments

• 20200911_113810.jpg
    20200911_113810.jpg
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 7
I love you all so much! I wish I knew how to "respond to this thread" ?? I have a good looking Roo named Zipper, but getting a picture to you is above my computer skills. He's a winner in my heart and HE KNOWS IT. I will enjoy all the pictures shown. Excellent idea, excellent! ( I tried the "file" button...it worked!

NOVICE: never done this
Subcategory: Rooster, 1 year old (9/21/19)
Breed: unknown, a proud dad, a good, loving mom
"All is clear-release the girls. HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT CARRIES THE CROWN!
What a lovely boy he is!!!

Hey everyone, today I saw an online poultry show and I thought I wanted to host one so here are the requirements:
-pick one of three categories to enter as Novice (it is your first show), Advanced (you have done a few but not much), Competitive (you do shows all the time and you're practically a pro)
- after that you will enter the picture as one of three subcategories based off of what you're doing:

-the chick category does not have to be sexed as well as the hatchlings. If you have a chicken that is unsexed but you know the age we will put it in whatever category we need some in.
-you MUST put the name of the chicken, the age, your category (novice, advanced, and competitive), your subcategory (hen, rooster, pullet, etc.), and the breed example down below:

The contest end

The contest ends on October 1st, 2020. To submit photos reply to this thread. The prizes for each category and subcategory will be announced soon!
Thanks and good luck!
Novice- Hen- This is Dalylah my 6 month old hen- Rhode Island Red and New Hampshire Red Cross - she has a great personality and is very sweet.
80783905-EAFD-46BD-A81A-58A070AD17F9.jpeg

Thanks and good luck!
Novice- Hen- This is Holly my 6 month old buff Orpington - her personality is great! She will come sit in your lap for hours.
596437DE-007A-492E-A3FD-6289153661A7.jpeg

Thanks and good luck!
Novice- Hen- This is Nugget my 6 month old Black Australorp she has a great personality and will follow you everywhere.
418B8402-4F5C-4CF2-8033-6495E47CCE24.jpeg

Thanks and good luck!
Novice- hatchlings - This is Ellie a two week old columbian Wyandotte.
995EE10E-2209-4491-8528-50F99CB84CFE.jpeg

Thanks and good luck!
Last one 😂 Novice- hatchlings- This is Bluebelle a 3 week old blue laced red wyandotte.
E83758DB-C648-4F5C-AF99-D8AEB821D67B.jpeg

Thanks and good luck!
this is Phyllis and Swiffer. 2 Polish Crested. almost 4 months old, so I guess that makes them pullets. They are sisters and are very close to each other. I am a novice
new girls1.jpg

lets put our heard together.........

Back
Top Bottom