The Old Folks Home

getaclue

Enabler
8 Years
Jun 19, 2013
Central Florida
Good morning everyone. I took a late nap yesterday, so I stayed up a bit later last night than I wanted, but couldn't get to sleep. I made use of the time, and cleaned the kitchen. Again I say, lots of counter space is both a blessing, and a curse. I love having lots of counter space to work on, but hate that everyone seems to think it's the place to park their stuff.

CSolis

Crossing the Road
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
Good morning everyone. I took a late nap yesterday, so I stayed up a bit later last night than I wanted, but couldn't get to sleep. I made use of the time, and cleaned the kitchen. Again I say, lots of counter space is both a blessing, and a curse. I love having lots of counter space to work on, but hate that everyone seems to think it's the place to park their stuff.
Nobody here but me and the chickens, but I can empathize. I have less counter space here than the previous smaller house I lived in, but seem to find more 'stuff' to set out! Makes cleaning a chore. Oh well, I have nothing but time on my hands and busy hands are productive hands.

Top Bottom