The old GJF

Magic Birdie

Crowing
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Magic Birdie land
This section has changed. A lot. It used to have lots of interesting games and things. Now, it just has random dying RPs, chat threads, threads where you rate things. What about the creepy stories thread? The ban the person before you thread? The photo editing and drawing threads? Threads about nicknames, the post wars, contests? Where did they go...?

I WANT THE OLD GJF BACK!!! :hit

Last edited:
Well, things die off and people loose interest.
Editing and Drawing threads are still alive you just haven't looked.
There was no nickname thread ..

It changes that way about every year, you just have to get used to it. I miss Seaband and SkyHerd.
It sucks, my best friends aren't ever on anymore. I miss Outy and Pekin, we were the three muskateers for months then they both dropped off the face of the earth.
I hardly have any friends here anymore.

It changes that way about every year, you just have to get used to it. I miss Seaband and SkyHerd. 
It sucks, my best friends aren't ever on anymore. I miss Outy and Pekin, we were the three muskateers for months then they both dropped off the face of the earth.
I hardly have any friends here anymore.

:hugs

You weren't around when seaband and skyherd were, so you wouldn't know, unless you were a lurkerr! :p
You two were here at the most amazing times. I wish you were, being able to spend hour on BYC without being bored .. It's awesome.

Last edited:
the chicken clans were in there peak last year, and now, nothing :( and i MISS blue-myst
hit.gif
me and her made wingclan so colorful with Scarlet and Bloodwing (which i miss that couple, they were quiet, funny but you could tell they love each other in there own weird way XD)

I hear you, Birdie. :hugs I have the same feeling sometimes. While I am a fan of some of the rating games, I miss things like the older clan RPs (they were very interesting, and didn't die until about a year ago). There used to be one massive chat thread, the Crazy Pullets, but ever since that was shut, it's been replaced by a lot off smaller ones. It can get a bit confusing sometimes, who's on which one!
Anyway, a few of the old threads still live. You just gotta find them.

Back
Top Bottom