The ongoing story of Shoshana, the Cameroon lamb :-)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by danischi24, Apr 7, 2012.

1. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Sooooooooooooo CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing, beautiful color and so sweet!

3. danischi24

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Thanks, she's a sweet brat. Also just so cute, she's more of a crowd puller than a puppy :p
    Everyone who sees her, has to come stroke her & ask 1000 questions. I don't mind though & she really does come EVERYWHERE with me. Since she was born, she hasn't been more than 6 feet from me ever, though I get an old crippled man to sheepsit in the stables while I work the horses.
    This is us at The Passover, a very big deal in my culture:

[​IMG]

The sheepsitter:

[​IMG]

4. Mzyla

Mzyla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    Upstate NY
    That was beautiful-thanks for sharing!

She is still young and not able (doesn't know yet) to make substantial damage.
    Just be carefull; in time she will jump on a top of furniture, shred to pieces your close, books, flowers...etc... and may even destroy your laptop.
    I just don't want you to be mad on her later on, this is why I'm warning you ahead of time.

5. danischi24

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Hehe, thanks, I'm well aware of her destructo properties already. She's allowed on all the furniture/bed & my house is very odd-pet proof. She's worse than any puppy with chewing though, at least I can correct them. Doesn't seem to work as well with her. None of my animals are left unsupervised at home. When she's old enough to be left alone, she will be crated when I'm not home like my other animals. Until then, she is my constant shadow & I keep her out of trouble. I'm a lot more afraid that something she eats will hurt her than about the things she ruins. After going through the puppy & kitten stages last year & now having the parrot too, there's not much left to destroy within reach [​IMG]
    I'm going to make a video of a typical day in our lives, I think it will be fun.

6. danischi24

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Just another cute video, this time of my dog & lamb playing:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by