The People of Walmart Thread!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Birch Run Farm, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Have you seen that website? I look at it once a day to get a few laughs. New photos are added every day. This one is chicken related:

[​IMG]

And the caption underneath read:

First off, what a fantastic security system. You wouldnÂ’t dare try stealing this bike. Secondly, how in the world do you train a rooster to just hang out on your bike with your chihuahua? This dude doesn't even know that he is the next Cesar Milan.

Tennessee

So, now when I do have to go to Walmart I pay more attention to the folks in the isles.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    That is just awesome! I bet the little roo is better at security than the dog. [​IMG]

3. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Funny picture [​IMG] Looks like the roo is tethered to the bike.

I look at that site once in a while. Some times the pictures are funny sometimes they are just mean.

4. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    My mom sends me pics every so often of Walmart shoppers and I didn't know it was an actual site. I work at a Wally World and there seems to be a growing trend to "display" yourself while shopping. It's a real hoot in the summer...lots of fat rolls hanging out of places that you didn't know possible...okay...flashbacks...not good!

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Quote:THAT'S a real cute picture! But, like you say, some of them are sooo mean. [​IMG]

6. balticbabe

balticbabe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    King County, WA
    Thanks for sharing. I'm a city bus driver and rarely see people this bizarre. Only once has a person brought a chicken on board the bus. It's cold here so for all I know they might all be half naked under their parkas.

7. WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    North Carolina
    Wow what a special roo and dog, the owner must be so proud of them. Roos make wonderful pets, IMO just as friendly as parrots and easier to care for, except for the pooping.

8. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I love that website, I check it about 3 times a day!

9. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I checked it out and got to page 28...i have work to do...it's addictive and i couldn't stop [​IMG]

10. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    FYI - I will not be back to BYC until at least later this evening......

I can't pull myself away from that site, it's like an accident, you have to look. [​IMG]

I think I've peed myself a couple times already. I'm so glad there are no liquid beverages by the computer this morning. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by