The Power Of Byc - I Need Your Help!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by xke4, Nov 22, 2009.

1. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Good Morning BYC friends,
    As director of fundraising for Salthaven Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Centre, I am always looking for ways of raising money for the animals in need. Yesterday I became aware of this great opportunity and have put together and submitted my proposal. One of the criteria that enables you to advance to the next round is the number of votes tallied. I am BEGGING YOU!! Please take a moment (and it literally takes a moment) to cast your vote for my proposal. I only have until Nov 29 to get about 3000 votes. My stomach is in a huge knot. I so appreciate your efforts. Thank you so much, chicken/duck/turkey/guinea friends. Sincerely, Carolyn. Here's the link.
    www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf4637 The site allows you to vote everyday all the way up to midnight Sunday. (thanks rainplace!!)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Looks like you have to register to vote?

3. xke4

Feb 3, 2007
    Thanks. I will look into it. On my facebook page, you just have to click on the link. Will get back to you.....

4. xke4

Feb 3, 2007
    Ah! Apparently that is the way that sites keep people from voting repeatedly. You only have to give your first name. Thanks! C

5. lauralou

lauralou Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Central Virginia
    voted. It was easy to register. Just give your email address and make up a password. [​IMG]

6. xke4

Feb 3, 2007
    Thank you so much. We are asking for a fairly big chunk of change so that's why they require people to register. I am very grateful for any votes. We get absolutely nothing in the way of funding. C

7. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Voted!

8. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Voted and put up on my facebook.

9. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma