Oh yeah, my prayers have been answered, our roos won't have to die after all. I called around EVERYWHERE today to find someone to cull and process (or at least just process these two roos) with NO luck. I called a few people I know and no one wanted them. Finally called one of my teachers from school, she was actually my homebound teacher and she called me back this evening and said she would love to have them to either turn loose on their farm or even put in with some hens she has. It was so funny though because my hubby has been listening to me for weeks about getting RID of the roos and said nothing about a guy that he works with was looking for a few roos. So we are talking and I say, "well our oldest child is suppose to be here this evening to cull them both, I will call him and tell him to forget it for now and you can talk to the guy and see if he wants these guys." So we finish talking and then the phone rings and it is my teacher. So I called my oldest son and tell him to forget it, because the roos now have a 'Pardon' from their death sentence! Of course my oldest son is like 'well I was hoping for some chicken in the freezer, but that is cool too!' So Tiney Einey and Xander will be going to their new home tomorrow and now all I need to do is find a few pullets about the same age as our girls and get them in the pen with them. Our coop is big enough for 7 full size birds, but we are NOT sure what size our birds are going to be now, but there are only 4 of them. So we have a 4' x 6' coop with a 4' x 10' (maybe 12') run. So when something says a "FULL SIZE BIRD" what does that really mean???? How big is that?? One last thing, if you have read this far (trying to save a post) What are the chances that these pullet eggs that we have now (the ones still not in the fridge) are fertile?? How would I tell at this stage?? The 5 that I have still out are from the 8th, 9th and today. The roos have only been away from the girls for really only 24 hours. But the other roo has been gone for about 2.5 weeks. Just curious if I should try to incubate these or just wait till spring and try to get some more eggs from friends or something???