The Prayer Tree

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Chickenrandomness, Aug 12, 2010.

1. hiya! many people know me on this fourm and many are christians to. my dad made this website http://inhis.name/ about a cross he put up in my grandparents pasture, he came up with the name "Prayer Tree" because people would send him things they need praying for via email and we would pray for them and put a rock with their name and where they are at the base of the cross, unfourtanly, we don't live there anymore and haven't put any rocks down latly, but we can still pray for you, so if you need to be prayed for or someone else, please go to that website and click E-mail.
    we will pray for you

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Thank you so much. I have sent a prayer request. For the rest of my praying friends please pray for Clarice and Jeff. Clairice has ovarian cancer that has spread all over her body. Jeff is her husband who was just diagnosed with colon cancer. On top of this Jeff also had a heart attack. They have no insurance. Going to Mexico for treatment. Have 10 children, youngest 10. Both are very faithful servants to our Lord.

Micah

3. Quote:look for the prayer tree on Facebook and you can see how many people are praying for them!

4. turney31

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I'll do that, thanks!

Micah

5. TheChickenCameFirst

TheChickenCameFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I'll be praying as well! Thanks for this thread chickenrandomness! God Bless!

6. turney31

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Thank you!

7. your welcome! [​IMG] thank my dad on facebook to, because he made the Prayer Tree

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by