1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The private life of chickens

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by redneck farmer, Feb 13, 2013.

1. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

I have just watched te most informational video on chickens ever! I recommend to ALL BYCers to watch this video! Even the moderators could probably learn somthing from this video an the end is really amazing when they teach chickens tricks that I never thought possible! Check this video out at

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RIZaSQZQEzU&desktop_uri=/watch?v=RIZaSQZQEzU

2. kandrews

kandrews Out Of The Brooder

Nov 23, 2012
    Massachussets
    Wow really interesting might train one of my hens to do something now!

3. Animol

Animol Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2012
    England
    I trained one of my roos to fly up on my arm (bribed with treats) and now he flys onto anyones arm - much to my dads horror whenever he's trying to do anything in the garden. LOL

4. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

That's funny! ;) :)

5. Animol

Animol Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2012
    England
    It's not as bad as the other brother who decided that arms just aren't good enough or high enough for him. Now he aims for the shoulders and head - mud in my hair nearly every time I go outside now. Started making them do it when they were just four weeks old so it's pretty much second nature to them now. It was the summer holidays and I had a lot of time on my hands [​IMG] At least their not fully grown...

6. Sophia5

Sophia5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2013
    It's a interesting video!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by