The "Pullet Shut" door has shut the door on my problems!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by pinkyglory123, Jun 29, 2011.

1. pinkyglory123

pinkyglory123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2010
    [​IMG] I LOVE THIS THING!Gone are the days of trying to shoo chickens in to the coop-throwing my shoes and obscenities at them at 930 at night! By myself I installed the Pullet Shut door-MUCH easier when I realized the electric drill had a forward AND backwards!
    I think they took for granted that I had a little more know how than I do when they prepared the directions but emailed questions were answered promptly. Previous posts have stated the $180 price tag as too high. For me to be able to stay home in my pajamas and be able to install this to my existing door-PRICELESS![​IMG]

2. crawfordmama

crawfordmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    The Lakes Region, NH
    Isn't it funny that the smallest things can make such a difference! Glad that it's working out for you. I've been thinking of getting one of these.

3. AlienChick

AlienChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Glasgow, KY
    [​IMG]

I, too, love the Pullet Shut door!!

That is the FIRST thing I purchase when I build my next coop.

[​IMG]

4. MakNugget

MakNugget Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Yep. Best investment I've made for the first coop. So much so that it was the first thing I ordered when I decided on a second, which I'm working on right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by