The Quackers and Puddles Thread!

DuckGirl77

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 19, 2016
New York
I've seen that a lot of people have ducks named Quackers and Puddles, so I decided to make a thread for all these ducks!
If you have ducks with these names, or a duck with one of these names, go ahead and post some pics and tell us a little about them.
I'm interested to see how many ducks have these names.
I'll start:
Quackers and Puddles are Welsh Harlequins and will be two weeks old on Monday. They are really cute and sweet. Quackers loves chewing on people's fingers. My other ducks do, too, but nothing like this. I think she thinks we have food (sometimes she's right!)
Here they are:

When they were younger:

Quackers ....

.... and Puddles (sorry it's kind of blurry)

I was wondering if you'd start this thread! We had a duck named puddles some time ago, but never a Quackers!
I couldn't resist! I thought it was hilarious that all these people have, or used to have, ducks with these names! I didn't know those names were so popular! You should get another duck so you can have one named Quackers!
big_smile.png

Meet Quackers!
When I was little, I watched a show on Nickelodeon where there was a character that was a duck, that would say "Cheese and Quackers." That's how I came up with his name. I never thought it would be so common. I'm not really sure what kind of duck he is, but I'm pretty sure he is a male. He's not very talkative, and he makes raspy noises sometimes. He is also much bigger than the rest of my ducks. Quackers loves swimming, and being with his fellow ducklings. If he notices that they have left him, he ruuunnnnns really fast across the yard while flapping his wings.

Meet Puddles! I came up with her name because she is ALWAYS in the water making mud puddles. lol. Puddles loves making puddles, and then drinking out of them. She loves being with her flock, and foraging on the ground for bugs and berries. She is a Khaki Campbell.

Back
Top Bottom