The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
Goodness, what a coincidence, I'm currently binge-reading a webcomic and having a mental freak-out with theories and such while I wait for it to update (... which will be on Friday...).
Because who needs sleep, apparently, I guess, I dunno, this is pretty normal for me.
Which one? Might be reading the same one

So, there appears to be a real queen in here, there's a wizzard, fangirls/fanpersons, and most of the time...I don't really know what the 773h anyone's talking about.:confused:

I think I'm officially too old for Mr. Mamoa, he only 42 (almost a baby), and unless he's has exquisite interests in building chicken coops and infrastructure, I don't think it's fair to him to waste his life. He's pretty and all...but I just really just want to sit down.:gig

So, there appears to be a real queen in here, there's a wizzard, fangirls/fanpersons, and most of the time...I don't really know what the 773h anyone's talking about.:confused:

I think I'm officially too old for Mr. Mamoa, he only 42 (almost a baby), and unless he's has exquisite interests in building chicken coops and infrastructure, I don't think it's fair to him to waste his life. He's pretty and all...but I just really just want to sit down.:gig
Nothing's happening. One of the damn grooms got cold feet. He is MIA.

Wick...you are a cougar. Can someone please draw Wick's character.

Ideas:

Cougar like
77 roosters
77 floofers
Big tractors

I'm too old...I've forgotten where I put it.:th Hold.
Screenshot_20211128-090506.png

I just bought a cane!! :gig (In case of emergency)

I found it!
I also found the papers for my Harley and pics of it and my truck when it was new! :clap

I'm in chain mail; comfortable yet protective.:p I think it's a good look.
Bring on the warriors and demons!! 🤺

View attachment 2911939
@Conan Wick stole your hair!

Back
Top Bottom