The race is on.....Yipee!!!!! Any Nascar fans here??????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hoosiermomma, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    OOOOHHHHHH I just love NASCAR!!!!!!!! The smell of the rubber, fuel fumes and the sound of the cars and the vibration felt as they fly by you. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    its on the tube now as I take a break from writing [​IMG]

3. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Who are you routing for?[​IMG]

4. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    We are cheering on Jimmy J, Mark Martin, Kasey Kahne ([​IMG]) and Dale Jr. I would be cheering on Dale Jarrett if he was in there. [​IMG]

5. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Well, my favorite racer (signature line) has been locked into the chase for a while now. I am hoping that Mark Martin makes it into the chase as well as Ryan Newman. I am hoping Kyle Bush does not make it. It aint because I dont like him though (I dont like toyota though), its because if he gets in he is a real threat to win the championship. I didnt like Montoya but I've grown to respect him and his team and he's driving a Chevrolet. Yes I am a fan. I love NASCAR.

Did yall see the truck race this week? It was WILD. Very good racing in the truck series.

I cant tell if Matt Kensith is lucky or unlucky this race. He's avoided being lapped twice now due to cautions.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Sorry, turned it to Blue Collar Comedy Special [​IMG] Larry the Cable guy is funny, I don't care who ya are [​IMG] Get R Done!

7. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:That's my son's favorite saying. Yes Larry is a riot![​IMG]

8. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:I don't really care for the Bush brothers at all. I don't know what it is but I just don't. I do however admire and respect Mark Martin.

No I didn't catch the truck race, who won?

9. mjdtexan

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Quote:I know I know, the Busch brothers are kinda whiny and all but the younger brother has a huge talent for gettting that car around the track and you have to respect that.

Mike Skinner won the truck race

10. mjdtexan

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Hamlin wins, Busch is out, Vickers is in. Both Stewart/Haas cars are in the chase in their very first year!!!!!!

Mark Martin is vaulted to first in points (due to his wins) to start off the chase.

I will always root for Stewart, thats a given, but I would be proud to watch Martin win a championship. Stewarts gonna win though.

Speaking of Stewart, I hope he has got his team gremlins behind him now. He seems to do this every year. I predict he will win the first chase race.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by