The Rain! =)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Apr 22, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    It has been raining the past few days here day and night and i just LOVE IT! [​IMG]

i am a rain freak i love watching the rain fall i can sit at the window all day if i wanted and watch it come down [​IMG]

and it helps me sleep when it rains i sleep so good! no tossing or turning .... i sleep like a baby when it rains [​IMG]

love love LOVE the rain! [​IMG]

2. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Send some my way, BB. We need it here in MN - So dry.

Glad you enjoy it - So do I.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

RAIN?!?!?!? It's 85 degrees here already.

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Lol it's suppose to be in the 80's here this weekend i am not ready for summer yet! [​IMG]

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    mark you are welcome to it......... try living with it the best part of your life you will not then want it every day.....................

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Hey Mark you can have summa mine!! It's been raining here for two weeks. We got floods and mud places mud has no business being! [​IMG]

I need to get my plants in the ground and it is too rainy and muddy! I'll plant in the rain (easy digging and the plants enjoy it) but too rainy they just keep over!

Besides you don't want to see the damage a tractor will do in the mud! [​IMG]

I wanna know if I can stop this rain now and order it up come August?

7. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

I know I am around my peeps when we all start complaining about the weather - that it's too hot and dry. It was 85 and sunny yesterday and you should have heard us whining! I love the rain. Just put on your rain gear and go about your business.

8. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    i love it when its pouring at night, but it HASN'T STOPPED here!!! we've had days upon days upon days of just rain rain rain! my ducks don't mind, but i do! i want to be outside! weekend sounds promising, around 80! and sunny!!! yipee!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I WANT SUNSHINEE!!!! NOW , its april for crying out loud and we had freezing rain today. I am so not working in the garage on a coop when its cold.

10. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    OOOOOOOOOOOH I'm with you Mark! I looooooove the rain! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by