The Random Rambling thread where we ramble on about our chickens!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by little farmer, Jan 8, 2013.

1. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

So this is a thread that we just ramble on about our chickens. Tell stories, what breeds your gonna get, what you're doing for your chickens, post pictures-- ANYTHING!!!!
    Rules:
    No cussing
    Keep it appropriate

Let the ramblings begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2. I want a silkie .

3. little farmer

Silkies are kewl!!! :D I love their afros!!! XD

4. applegal

applegal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    Just got a red Dorking roo to protect my girls. Things are going well so far and everyone seems to be settling. He seems to be firm but gentlemanly with them. Oh, his name is Dexter. Hope he can do his job!

5. little farmer

Oh cool!!! :D The name Dexter is awesome. :) I'm gonna get three chicks in March or beginning of April. :) Gonna get an Easter Egger, Buff Orp, and another BR. :) Anyone else getting chicks?

6. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    I wish I had more room so I can get more chickens!

7. little farmer

I'm going to tractor supply today. I hope they have chicks, but I bet they won't. :p

8. I am hopefully going to get a New Hampshire rooster, George Whickham, a Speckled sussex hen, Jane, a Partrige plymoth rock, Elizabeth, a (Splash?) marans, Mary, a silver laced wyandotte, Kitty, and a gold-laced wyandotte, Lydia, this summer. (those are names from Pride and Prejudice)

9. little farmer

I like it!!!!! :D My chicks are gonna be Pippy, Omelette, and Hedwig. :)

10. applegal

applegal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    I love my EErs and my buffs! Friendly birds and sweet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by