The RATS Take The Cheese?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PineappleMama, Oct 25, 2010.

1. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

http://www.naturalnews.com/030148_Morningland_Dairy_food_tyranny.html

I really really hope that this is some crazy, paranoid, get attention stunt... really... if this is true it's VERY scary indeed.

Company in business for 30 years with a 100% clean record, state and fed, CLEAN record... 30 years.
    They're hunted down...

But the companies that have been tested and found lacking over and over, companies who's utter failure in the health department have cost American lives... those get to stay open? Ala the latest Egg Recall. That company has been failing for YEARS, documented failure, for years, documented contamination that made people sick, for years.

*shudder* Someone please tell me this is all hooey, that they are not really this rabid and ONLY towards companies who can't afford to pay them off...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

When you use those color codes your links dont work.

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Whoops. I'm so used to copying and pasting them half the time anyways who knows how long it'd have taken me to notice that! Thanks Rebel!

4. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Wow that is insane!

I double checked other sources including the FDA website and it says the same thing.

5. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    The FDA has made it their mission to eradicate the raw milk supply and other small farms. The hypocrisy is astounding. It makes my blood boil. Rats, indeed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by