The Royal Baby!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by NCgirl21, Dec 3, 2012.

1. NCgirl21

NCgirl21 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2012
    Concord, North Carolina
    I think it's so crazy how in 12 hours, the Royal baby of Kate Middleton and Prince William is already so famous! There's a parody page on Twitter with #royalfetus trending, and on Facebook http://facebook.com/royalbumpwatch ...I wonder, are more people interested in this or can't stand this? I don't passionately hate hearing about it, but I feel bad for them for never having any privacy. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I do read the articles about them and watched the Royal Wedding but I wouldn't consider myself obsessed or crazy about the Royals! How did everyone else feel about the news today?

2. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    I just felt sorry that she ended up in the hospital with extreme morning sickness. Not only does that mean she is feeling horrific but it also deprived them of more time for privacy. I don't know how far along she is but she wasn't showing as far as I could tell so she could have kept mum for another month or so.

3. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Who?

That is my reaction for all popular culture. It helps keep me sane.

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

It is very sad that the media just won't leave that young couple alone! Remember Prince Williams' mom, Diana?
    But I will admit, I'm very happy for them, its happy news!

5. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Do you own a TV? JK[​IMG]

6. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    I don't! I tell folks I have a vocabulary instead [​IMG]

She knew what she was getting into.

7. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    I do, thank you very much Ed. But it may, possibly, perhaps be of the VHS variety.

8. NCgirl21

NCgirl21 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2012
    Concord, North Carolina

Oh my gosh, I know. I was/am a huge, huge Diana fan. She was just so different from what we saw as the "stiff royals." Touching babies in third world countries, and "risking" her health being around them. It was heart-breaking to see how much good she was doing just end because the paparazzi wanted that "million dollar picture." I'm sure William is stressing out that his wife is going to end up like his mom. I hope the paparazzi respects them enough and the memory of his mom to not repeat history.

9. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I feel bad for her having to be so sick she was hospitalized. How many ways can you say "not fun"! I do feel that they deserve more privacy than what they've been getting.

10. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I honestly don't care about the royals but twitter told me. Twitter is basically a morning paper.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by