Everything but installing the electric fence components is finally finished (we started in May)! At last! We bought the coop from Green Chicken Coop, though we did add the extra ventilation (round holes) ourselves. Everything else my DH and I did on our own...what a learning experience and a heck of a lot of time and work! Well worth it, though, and quite satisfying to stand back and just look at for the moment. The chicks will be ready to move in on a permanent basis in about a week or so, though they are getting to make daily visits at this point. I don't care if I EVER have to touch another piece of hardware cloth ever again!