The Search for Santa 2009!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Nov 7, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    For all of my younger childhood years, I had believed in Santa Claus. For the past few years I had been discouraged because of things people said to prove he wasn't real. But last year, after I saw him in our neighbor's house, I KNEW that he was indeed real. (I'm not going to retype the whole story so you can see it here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=115751&p=1) (And no it wasn't because of bad eggnog that I saw him because for one, we buy our own eggnog from the store, it wasn't rotten, my siblings also saw him, and I saw him with my own two eyes, because I'm neither farsighted or nearsighted and my eye sight is very good). [​IMG] Read the story before reading the rest.......................

So anyway, after reading it, you may be thinking "It must have been just the neighbor who looked like Santa Claus", or "That's a fake story...It can't be true." Well, it is because I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to spread rumors, make up stories, lie, etc. I just don't do it if I can help it. [​IMG]
    Many people play the "just-go-along-with-what-she-believes-because-she's-still-young" game, where when I say that they saw Santa, they say, "that's amazing! He's real if you believe in him and he's magical...blah blah blah..." or something like that. They will just agree with me and say, "Yes, he's magical and real" because they don't believe in him and don't want to make me feel bad. Well, I want to know the exact truth! [​IMG] I've asked my mom what happens on Christmas Eve night because she and my stepfather both stay up late at night, but she just says, "You will find out when you get older." [​IMG] I just want to know the truth! lol
    So this year, I'm determined to prove that Santa is real or not real. To do this, my brother and I are going to use my dad's laptop, which has a webcam on it and it can record stuff. We are going to set it up normally and will have Christmas music playing on it, which will block the screen that shows it is recording and will seem like it's just playing Christmas music. Now you may be thinking (if you believe in him), "That won't work; he will know that it's recording". Yes, I thought that too. But everyone says that Santa Claus will never let you see him, yet last year I saw him. And what a coincidence, I wrote in my letter to him asking if he could prove that he was real. And he did. Now I need proof for everyone to see, and I'm sure that if I ask himin my letter, he won't mind. Yes this sounds childish and won't work, but make fun of me as you wish. At least I'm trying. [​IMG]
    Anyway, please be sure to look for my thread around Christmas about my "Search for Sant Claus 2009". Maybe, just maybe, the thread will have a video on it that will prove, once and for all, that Santa Claus is real. Many have tried to capture him (watch video: ), and I know you may be thinking that it will fail like all the rest have, but I have hope and faith. And that can go a long way, I have learned. [​IMG]

Thanks and let me know what you think! (Be honest, please.) [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. I think you are fantabulous [​IMG]

GOOD LUCK! I'll be reading.

My husband is a die hard believer, he's 38.

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Ditto and I'm 56!!!! love Christmas, Santa, and everything else that makes it feel so real even at my age.... now prove everybody wrong and find the main man!

4. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    i was on youtube found this vido i just don't know looks fake to me [​IMG] but the one that 77 posted looks relly to me

5. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Wow.Just,wow.I'm a believer,but I guess I don't count because I'm still young. I hope you catch Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he come to your house? (He comes to mine)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    But he'll read this and change his plans!

7. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:Yes that one (along with many many others that people posted) do look fake. Some of so fake that it's so obvious just by watching some of the video. [​IMG] It's obvious when they are fake LOL

Thanks everyone for the support! [​IMG] [​IMG] Can't wait for Christmas! [​IMG]

8. TheGoldenRoo

TheGoldenRoo A Crazy and Fun Chicken

Oct 15, 2009
    ND
    Woah good luck! I'll be looking! [​IMG]

9. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    47 days until we get to see santa in action!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

10. 77horses