The second annual poultry agility course competition! Win a PRIZE! Enter now!

Weeg

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
My sweet Mary and Blossom (both males) were like that, I'm so orry about your loss! :hugs
Thank you, its hard to loose them, but I'll power through. She taught me so much, and her sister and the rest of my flock will benefit from it.
Mary and Blossom seemed like sweeties, you entered them in one of my first contests right?

Bakbuk

Crowing
Oct 20, 2021
South KS, USA
My Coop
My Coop
@Weeg is this competition still running? I’d like to do one! Maybe it should be more of a “videos of your chicken(s) going through obstacle courses” instead of a competition. I think that way more people can participate, even if it takes them a while to get to it. Life doesn’t always give you time let you just sit around and build chicken obstacle courses LOL 😜

Just a thought.

Weeg

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
@Weeg is this competition still running? I’d like to do one! Maybe it should be more of a “videos of your chicken(s) going through obstacle courses” instead of a competition. I think that way more people can participate, even if it takes them a while to get to it. Life doesn’t always give you time let you just sit around and build chicken obstacle courses LOL 😜

Just a thought.
I'd love to make another one of these threads, I think you have a great point as to making it a thread rather than a contest. I'll have to do one for the Christmas holiday. I'll post the link here when I post the thread.

Top Bottom