The sheriff dept. brought us a baby ground hog!!!!!!

chickenchickenbulkbulk

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
OHIO
The sheriff dept. know we take in baby deer or any animal in need of help. So, last night we received a call to see if we would adopt a baby ground hog. I read up on the computer about the little on. I went and bought him\\her some goats milk and a bottle. Little one got his/her belly full and is asleep now. Has any one ever raised one? I would love some input/advice that any one has to offer. Thanks DJ

Baby ground hog is one I havent done , jsut read up what you can and go from there I dont think it should be to diffrent then feeding a baby mamal of another kind , keeping warm , stimulating to go potty keeping full tummies ect.
POST A PIC baby ground hogs and all that are soooooooo cute

I'm currently raising two squirrels that a kid in my neighborhood found. I plan on letting them out when they are old enough. I try to make as little contact with them as possible. They are in my living room. Which oddly enough is the least active place in my house. My computer room and the kitchen seems to be the main rooms used in our house lol. They are pretty much weaned now but only on soft foods. Berries, cereals, nuts that are already removed from shells. Those kinds of things.

Seriously? No picture???
roll.png

th.gif
A baby groundhog is my DREAM rescue!!!!
love.gif
Oh please put pics!!! I have only done opossums and the more "normal" stuff like kittens, puppies, and a horse many years ago. Methinks you are very lucky!!!

Back
Top Bottom