1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The SO got his hog house (chicken house?) delivered today.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    After talking about it for like a year, the SO finally had his storage building relocated to the farm today. This is a $3600 custom designed storage building that is for nothing but storing his '05 HD Peace Officer Special Edition motorcyle...dubbed the Hog House. [​IMG]
    The bike and the storage building were early retirement gifts from his mama - so we're talking sacred stuff here.
    As I watched the SO and the flat bed driver unloaded the building, I just stood there staring at it and cocking my head from side to side until the SO noticed me. He asked, what are you thinking?
    My reply? "Oh, I was just wondering how many chickens are gonna fit in this nice new coop." Then I ran [​IMG]

2. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    [​IMG]

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I keep trying to get Dh to give me his wood shop for my chickens, so far no luck but I keep trying, one day I will wear him down and it will be MINE. ( evil laugh )

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I KNOW that feeling ALL to well dear.......oh my !

5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

6. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] you made my morning with that one

7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

8. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Man, I sure hope Skip (doc_gonzo) doesn't find this post. He'll die over your SO's Hog House!

We just got a '99 Sporty Bagger, and he looks at every empty shed as a Hog Barn (as opposed to my visions of more coops...[​IMG]). We made our own shed for the bike out of cattle panels and tarps, until we can build something better.

Dawn

9. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by