The South Beach Diet Super Charged by Dr. Arthur Agatston, MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Dec 27, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If your New Year's Resolution is to feel better, be healthier and look better, this is the book for you. It's full of so many new foods to enjoy, a 10 week walking program, step by step body shaping and toning exercises, SO many recipes, inspiring dieter stories, more tips and strategies for lifelong weight loss and answers to many questions about diet plus more.

This is a hardback copy of the book and has the slip cover. No markings or damage of any kind on the book or slip cover. Suitable for home use or gift giving. A true reference and can do book! I'm the first owner and we have a non-smoking home. Recommended retail $25.95 - US and $28.95 - Canada

[​IMG]

The shipping price doesn't reflect true postage cost but to let you know that there will be a cost for postage. I can ship either media rate or priority rate and that will be up to the buyer. The media rate will of course take longer to arrive. I can also add the cost of insurance if the buyer likes.

Please do look at my feedback in this new BSA system and also in the old system - which is here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day. [Color =red]Happy Bidding and Happy New Year's[/color] Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by