The Southern Hospitality Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by gavinandallison, Oct 17, 2010.

1. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    This show is hosted by The Carolina Feather Fanciers Association and is held in Greensboro NC on November 13, 2010. Allison and I intend to be there - our first show - just to go for the experience of seeing a poultry show.

Details can be found at : http://www.carolinafeatherfanciers.us/ where you can find links to the show and directions how to get there!!

Many thanks to the Fall/Winter edition of Chickens Magazine for this information.

Anyone local to us who intends to go can always contact us before, we have little contact with other chicken owners in our area...

2. Jx2inNC

Jx2inNC Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Caraway, NC
    Man, on my birthday AND the same day as App plays Furman...shucks!
    I'm downtown everyday, so I'd love to go but it may not work out this time...

3. gavinandallison

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    go to the show!! College football is only worth watching if it's WVU Mountaineers!!!!

4. gavinandallison

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    Is anyone interested in this show?

5. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I may go. Its the day before my birthday and I've been trying to find something to do. This may be it! I'll have to check out the information and then decide!

Laurie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by