The "Steak n' Shake" Muscovy Momma has a new batch of babies--

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by d.k, Sep 8, 2008.

1. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* -- and once again, I find myself tempted to steal one. This time it's the runt. . . He is so cute and just a little smaller, slower and waddle-i-er than his hatch mates!! Momma is very watchful and wary. . . but, with them hanging out in the S 'n S drive-thru, I wonder sometimes how she keeps even one of them. . . .

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    hi..d.k., they still have "Steak n' Shake's?"...awesome!!..i thought they all went out of business...i remember them from when i was a kid..[​IMG]...Wendy......p.s., i also would be hard pressed not to steal a baby from momma!..[​IMG]..yeah..how do they survive there?...its amazing how animals can adapt...its both sad and amazing what they can do to survive..best wishes..[​IMG]

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* The franchise only came to SoFlo about 3-4 years ago, Redhen. . . I know of about 3 stores within about 2O miles of me. I think ours is the only one locally with junkie ducks and ducklings, though. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    d.k :

* The franchise only came to SoFlo about 3-4 years ago, Redhen. . . I know of about 3 stores within about 2O miles of me. I think ours is the only one locally with junkie ducks and ducklings, though. [​IMG]

I'd so steal one..or a few...*evil grin*​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by