The story behind Skitz's avatar...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Skitz, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Well there's not really a story behind my avatar [​IMG] that was just an "Attention getter" [​IMG] I made this thread because a lot..I mean A LOT of people ask me "what in the world is your avatar? what kind of thing is that? is it a zombie?" and I kinda get offended ya know xD lol jk [​IMG] that is me! my friend took that picture last year when I was really hyper and so I got my costume out and put it on and since I like my hoodie a lot I had it on too. It wasn't Halloween (I think) just a regular day [​IMG] and now the ORIGINAL pic [​IMG]-

[​IMG]

now you get the pic? [​IMG]

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I'm trying to change my avitar, but not having any luck. It keeps saying it's the wrong size, but we are trying to change the size, to no avail. Well, we'll try a few more times. I sold the roo in my avitar today, so I need another one of my roos.

Skitz, when I saw your avitar, it scared me &......I pooped a little bit. [​IMG]

3. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  4. Sir Birdaholic

Sorry Skitz, Guess I can't figure out how to send you the pic. to size for me. Thanks anyway. I am so computer STUPID!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Sir Birdaholic

THANKS,SKITZ, you are the "GOLDEN ONE" of the day!![​IMG]

6. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:[​IMG] your welcome [​IMG]

7. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] SKITZ FOR PRESIDENT [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by