The Story of Cookie (Told from the perspective of my horse)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by little farmer, Sep 13, 2012.

1. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi, in this thread I'll just be doing some chapters of a book for my horse. I probably won't get to one every night, but close to there hopefully!! Please enjoy!!!!

Chapter 1
    Today I was ridden. A little earlier than usual, but yes, l was ridden. little farmer got these new treats for us!! 'Us' meaning me and Red, and Hobbes. They're my brothers. :) Anyway, the treats are peppermint flavored, and I was being trained with them in the ring. little farmer was trying to get me to trot along with her, but I only trot when she's sitting on me. Duh!!! Every once in a while Red and Hobbes and I will take a race around the pasture. Red usually wins. He's a huge horse while I'm just a pony. But, Hobbes and I always listen to him because he's the boss. NEVER provoke Red, or else you will regret it!!!!! I hope I can see *Micah soon!!! -Cookers (That's my nickname)

*Micah is my friend's horse. They're buddies. :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. little farmer

Cookers: Oh yes, here are some pictures.

This is me:
    [​IMG]

This is Red:
    [​IMG]

And, this is Hobbes:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  3. AraucanaAnnie

AraucanaAnnie Chillin' With My Peeps

Beautiful horses! What breeds are they?

4. little farmer

Thank you!! Mine is a pinto pony I think. Red is a chesnut-thoroughbred corss. And I'm not sure what Hobbes is. I think he might be a bay pony. :) They're nice. :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  5. AraucanaAnnie

AraucanaAnnie Chillin' With My Peeps

They're cute![​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Very pretty. Red looks like he has black fangs. [​IMG]

7. little farmer

Haha, he sorta does.

Chapter 2:
    Lately little farmer's been getting up really early and feeding us then. She usually comes around 6:45. After we all eat Red Hobbes and I go and graze some. Then, Red says that we're getting fat and that we need to exercise. I always keep up with Red, but sometimes I fall behind, but most of the time I keep up with him. Hobbes is a little slow and lags behind us. Then we get a drink of water. Sometimes humans come out and give us attention and pet us. :D Thanks for viewing!! -Cookers

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by