The story of my guinea (picture) she had perosis

I'm so sorry about Calebcita! I've never heard of perosis before, that must have been really hard.

Your last remaining guinea is very handsome, though. (Man in the picture is not bad either!
wink.png
) Do they make a lot of noise? I think I would like to get some but am a little nervous about noise -- we're going to be moving out to the country but will be near a small school.

Lamama...what a sad story. I am so sorry to hear that you lost all of your little ones. I have never heard of that disease before. Thats why i come on here...to learn. You tried so hard...and at least, she knew you loved her. She is in HIS flock now...take some comfort knowing that.
Your little survivor is beautifull. I love them, DH hates them....so we wont be getting any.
sad.png

Awww...how cute....
My DH has only liked one animal and that was his sister's dog Shoney. He tolerates the fish because they don't get out much
wink.png
He didn't mind the turtle or the frog because they stayed in their tank, most of the time. The two chickens, unless they're roasted with Lemon and Oregano, he's never gonna like 'em. BUT I will say in his favour, that when the complaining neighbour's kid offering to bash Slifer's head in with a stick so she'd stop crowing that he was the first one out the door to talk to the cops about OUR birds.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom