The Sunshine Classic, Lake City, FL Jan 8-10, 2010

High Roost Ranch

The Chicken Whisperer
11 Years
Dec 15, 2008
St Tammany Parish, Folsom, Louisiana
It's almost here, only 7 weeks away! Who's going? And what are you showing? We're going and bringing pretty much the same slate of birds that we had at Inverness, and we'll probably be adding some younger stuff that wasn't quite finished enough for Inverness. I'm hoping my young RP tom will be ready by then.

I just stocked up on my secret ingredient to add to their feed yesterday hoping they'll look better by the time the show comes around. It'll be a wait and see situation on results.
pop.gif

Last edited:
We would love to take our group, but with our wedding coming up Jan.2nd and work being very slow, we can't make it up there.....wish there were closer shows to us! Inverness is about 1/2 hour away, so that was easy for us to go to!

We are going but i doubt we will show, its just too far to travel, but we will drive up one day to visit and see whats going on

The show is Jan 9-10(Sat & Sun)

I will have more info and an entry form to post here on BYC after Thanksgiving. The information is not available until then. As soon as they give me the info, I'll pass it on to everyone here!!!
smile.png

Coop in is Friday the 8th. Saturday the 9th is when the show judging is with birds being sold. Sunday the 10th the show is pretty much over except for awards and coop out. If you want to come and watch, Saturday IS the day to do so.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom