The Sweet Chicky Life!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MamaPajama, Mar 31, 2017.

1. MamaPajama

MamaPajama Just Hatched

Mar 31, 2017
    NC Mountains
    Hi! Mama Pajama here as a new chicky mama. I live in the NC mountains with my family, 2 dogs and nine, new, baby chicks who are adorable! We brought home 3 ISA Browns, 3 Plymouth Rocks & 3 Americaunas with the chubbiest little cheeks. I'm totally smitten! After 15 years of longing for chickens, we have taken the plunge and are so excited! Hope you'll enjoy the video of happy brooder life:

Thanks for being such a great community! Can't wait to glean from your wisdom! ;o)
    Happy Friday!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Oh how exciting for you to be finally getting your chicken adventures started after all these years! :clap Thise are some lovely breeds you have there and I hope you enjoy them very much. I'm sure you will as raising children chicks is such a rewarding experience.

Good luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Glad you are enjoying the chicks, they sure are fun to watch.

If you would like to chat with other members in NC, you can find them by clicking on the state thread link at the bottom of this post.

Best wishes to you!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Watching "chick tv," is the best show in town, no reruns, full color, life entertainment, no satellite or cable bills. What's not to like? [​IMG]Welcome to Backyard Chickens [​IMG]

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, MamaPajama, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Happy you are fulfilling your chicken dreams! [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under MamaPajama [​IMG] Welcome!

Aaaw, your little ones are adorable! It looks like you have lots in the brooder to keep them amused; well done!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more videos, pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by