1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The things Fathers will do for a foot rub

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by GableBabble, Jul 22, 2011.

1. GableBabble

GableBabble Ninja Chicken Herder

May 27, 2010
    Just walked into my livingroom to ask what everyone wanted for dinner and my 16yr is rubbing my husbands feet with a HUGE smile on her face. She said guess what?!? We are going to Burger King!!!! Lawl....

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:LOL, I would offer that for a back rub right about now..... [​IMG]

3. GableBabble

GableBabble Ninja Chicken Herder

May 27, 2010
    He is always trying to get a foot rub. He bribes with stuff teens normally do not want. Like (his offer last weekend): when we got cut the firewood you'll only have to carry and stack the smaller stuff. This particular teen hates feet so it is pretty comical for us:p

4. Momagain1

Momagain1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Central IL
    I could use a lower back rub..I'm not pg but it feels like I'm having back labor..ugh...(hv a back injury)...

I'd gladly trade a trip to a FF joint for a backrub tonight... wahhhh...hubby is working...

5. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    LOL me and my twin brother would FIGHT with each other to see who would rub my fathers feet, because the loser would be on back rubbing duty...............
    LOL now that I look back I find it pretty hilarious!

6. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:Hey, that's a great offer! If she knows what's good for her she'll take him up on that!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by