1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

the things kids say

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by purr, Aug 12, 2008.

1. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    The other day my DD and my 2 grandchildren were coming home from an outing in Cow Hampshire.
    We went through a toll booth and as we were driving away, my 2year old granddaughter ,Sophie said "NO DONUTS?"

I told DD she spends way too much time at the drive through for Dunkin Donuts

Would love to hear everyone else's stories

2. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    We bought a bred rabbit at auction on Saturday Yesterday she has her kits. My sister came over when she came in my almost 5 year old said " SHHHHHHHHHH mom's bunny is laying her babies." guess he spends to much time around the chickens.

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    at my oldest daughter's 3rd b'day party, she had an awesome kid moment.

hannah had to use the potty, so both great grandma's took her. she went into one stall w/ DH's nanny. my g'ma in stall next to them.

my daughter says, "Nanny! Why is your booty so BIG?"

my g'ma had to cover her mouth so she wouldn't laugh out loud!!!

hannah is 14 now and we don't let her forget about this little kid blunder!!![​IMG]

4. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    My 5 year old has been walking around with her guitar singing "Can I get a What What. Can I get a Peep Peep"
    I think its funny. My MIL thinks its a waste of the guitar.[​IMG]

5. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    My 3 year old cuz ate a tough pork chop and said, "This pork chop's as tough as a gang member!"

6. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    My stepson and I were at the grocery store and we were looking at the seafood. I was asking him what he thought the crabcakes are, and his response was "cookies"

7. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    By mistake I let my brother hang out with my kid when my kid was 4. My kid came home and asked if I wanted to see how birdies flew. Then my kid flicked his middle fingers at me going "tweet tweet tweet". I haven't seen uncle Mike since.

Kidding, I saw my brother in a half way house a year later.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  8. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    Quote:[​IMG][​IMG]

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:That is hilarious! Lol [​IMG]

10. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    When my 4 year old neice saw my feather foot bantams she told me the only other chicks she'd ever seen had bald feet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by